Have you ever been on a flight and wished you’d brought your wrap or scarf with you? Scarves are the go-to accessory for Travelistas everywhere for a myriad of reasons:
- They provide warmth and protection from recirculated airplane air.
- Scarves have less bulk and can be rolled or flat packed into carry-on luggage.
- Scarves can be dressed up or dressed down and extend the travel wardrobe.
- A rolled up scarf or throw makes a great sleeping pillow. Avoid airline pillows at all costs.
- A scarf can protect hair from inclement weather while traveling.
- Extra wide scarves double as a sarong, halter, shawl or head wrap.
Scarf it Down: by upgradeu featuring a grey shawl
I could go on and on about the benefits of owning a statement scarf however, I’m sure you get my drift. Pack a scarf. It’s light weight, useful and looks great with your other outfits. The following selections are just a few styles to consider. With so many beautiful scarf prints, patterns and textures around, why not splurge. Scarf it down!
The Luxury Travelista
Excellent post. I was checking continuously this weblog and I am inspired! Very useful information particularly the remaining section 🙂 I maintain such information a lot. I used to be looking for this particular information for a long time. Thanks and good luck.